MEET DR. NICK VACCARO
Developer of the Wellness Suites Condominiums and Functional Medicine Center, Dr. Nick Vaccaro has maintained a successful private practice in the Niagara Falls area for over 35 years and has successfully developed numerous early-stage companies that have brought product from conception to marketplace. Read More
Amenities and Services
Gorgeous Lobby with Concierge
Enjoy the perks of a concierge to take care of the little things allowing you to live your life to the fullest and take advantage of everything Wellness Suites offers! A living green wall removes carbon dioxide and oxygenates your lobby.
BREATHTAKING ROOFTOP PATIO
If you need a place to relax after your workout or yoga session, take a trip to the rooftop patio. Tastefully decorated with dining, seating and social interaction in mind. A panoramic view of the Niagara Falls Skyline lets you enjoy an unobstructed view of the spectacular fireworks over the Falls every weekend.
Get energized by your exercise routine in the Fitness Studio. Our Keiser machines utilize pneumatic technology allowing the muscles to remain active and engaged throughout the entire range of motion while reducing shock loading. This allows for workout regimens that can safely and effectively improve physical performance. Wellness Suites is currently working with Brock University on plans for running their Heart Strong and Senior Fit Programs in our Wellness Club.
Walk out from the garden, through a delightful oasis and into our outdoor heated salt pool. The salt water feels much softer and bathers who are especially prone to various skin conditions will find it to be soothing and relaxing.
Situated on the rooftop is a spacious multipurpose room. You will have the opportunity to participate in dance, yoga, Tai Chi and numerous other practices. This holistic and wellness sanctuary will rejuvenate your physical, psychological and spiritual wellness.
Kick back with your favorite book and relax by the fireplace or simply enjoy some conversation with your friends. The library is an elegantly decorated space suitable for all types of social interaction and down time.
LUXURIOUS SPA SERVICES
Infrared Saunas, climate controlled change areas, on-site Registered Massage Therapist, Esthetics and Hair Salon and Laser Treatment Rooms are just a few of the many benefits that await you at Wellness Suites Niagara Condominiums.
Assisted Living Services
Enjoy your home as you age in place and rejuvenate under the care of our medical staff. When needed, Wellness Suites offers an array of services that includes full service meal plans, laundry, drug administration, medical care and much more.
Support Staff Available
Along with health and finance, time is among these most valuable assets. Let Wellness Suites doctors and chefs manage the daily tasks of nutritious meal preparation and heath and wellness improvement with the most personalized programs available anywhere in the world. More time and better health are the cornerstones of an enhanced lifestyle.
A team of Functional Medicine Specialists dedicated to ensure you live long and live well while you rejuvenate with state-of-the-art therapies that include genetic profiling for drug compatibility, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, chelation therapy and allergy testing along with analysis of the micro-biome of the gut. All results are maintained on your personalized, electronic medical record.
Dr. Vaccaro is in discussions with numerous universities and research centres to bring the latest and best technologies and therapies to your home in order to enhance your health by stablizing and reversing many of the chronic illnesses associated with aging.
Our recreation calendar will offer a wide assortment of activities including trips, concerts, shopping, etc. The Wellness Suites residents are a short distance to scenic Niagara Falls and the Fallsview Casino.
Nutrition and Fine Dining
Pamper yourself with a variety of meal plans that include an all-day nutrition bar and fine dining dinners prepared by the Wellness Suites’ own chefs. Exquisite gourmet meals will be prepared daily incorporating seasonal farm to table produce.
The Wellness Suites’ second restaurant consists of a Wine Bar showcasing contemporary design and offering traditional fare in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. The attention to detail is flawless and the food delicious.
- One designated full-time on-site service manager to oversee all service and liaise directly with the condominium association.
- Appropriate, qualified services personnel on the premises daily.
- Monitoring of call systems with on-site persona with emergency training who are able to respond to security and health emergency calls twenty-four (24) hours daily.
- Preferred Rates to Dining Room Services on weekends.
- Use and enjoyment of the Wellness Club facilities and Rooftop Patio during specified hours.
- A detailed orientation to Equipment and services of the Wellness Club.
- An Annual Biomechanical Assessment and Report by Staff chiropractor.
- An option to purchase all or portions of the Wellness Service Package.
- Schedule set out by Wellness Suites Communities.
- Discounted Fees for Professional Services in the Wellness Club. Percentage discount varies according the service(s) provided.
- Access to a selection of regularly scheduled cultural, educational, recreational and social programs.
- Home Care services that are available daily for in-suite emergency repairs at preferred rates.
- Maintenance of Staff to provide the Basic Service Plan, Wellness Enhancement Package and Additional Services.
- Membership to the Coronation Center.
- Membership to the Wellness Club with preferred hours of use
- Health and Wellness Centre Services include:
- Health Assessment by a team of Doctors to document Health Status within 30 days of occupancy of condominium and on the annual anniversary of the initial examination
- Maintenance of an Electronic Medical Record
- Coordination with Case Manager provided by Community Care Access Center
- Preferred access to Doctors and professionals at the Wellness Suites Functional Medicine Center
- Wellness Coaching by Certified Wellness Coach
- Professionally Supervised program of functional rehabilitation with the purpose of improving Health and Well-Being
- Nutritional, Supplement and Medication counseling
- Education and consultation for a variety of health matters
- The coordination of community health services and resources
- Coordination and scheduling of in-suite personal assistance and care services
- Monitoring of Health and Wellness Improvements and documenting same with the option for anonymous statistics to be included in University Research Program documenting Results of Health and Wellness Programs at the Wellness Suites
- Access to additional Health Services in Medical Health Club at preferred rates
- Regularly scheduled transportation to local shopping area
- In-suite services of one (1) hour per month to be used for any combination of cleaning, dusting, vacuuming or laundry
- All meals from Monday through Friday
- Option to purchase meals provided in Dining Rooms during Weekends at 50% reduction of prices posted at the time of delivery
- Use of the “Vidal Lounge” is available for use by residents and guests for special gatherings