THE WELLNESS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
THE WELLNESS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE AND IS COMPRISED OF THE SERVICES..
THE WELLNESS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE AND IS COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Option to participate in wellness research study with ongoing evaluations (participation subject to physician approval);
- Information provided directly to resident to coordinate in-suite personal care services administered by third party;
- Supervised functional rehabilitation program by physiotherapist with the aim of improving biomechanical function and wellbeing;
- Participation in the Brock University SeniorFit and Heart Strong Programs administered by registered Kinesiologist or physiotherapist at Wellness Suites;
- Educational seminars and private consultation aimed at enhancing health span through lifestyle modification;
- Complimentary access to additional health & recreation services & amenities as well as preferred rates for technologies in the Wellness Club;
- Daily, light housekeeping services and detailed, monthly cleaning of suite;
- Three (3) meals per day, 7 days a week;
- One complimentary infra-red detoxification sauna per month; and
- Access to additional Health Services in the Medical Health Club at preferred rates.
WHAT IS YOUR AGE QUOTIENT (AQ)?
IDENTIFYING YOUR TRUE BIOLOGICAL AGE
Wellness Suites has a process to analyze how old your body is and how it is developing as you go through the aging process. A unique testing protocol assesses how 12 of your organ systems have aged over time due to certain genetic factors and your lifestyle choices. By analyzing how your body has aged, we can initiate and implement individual treatments based on your needs and goals.
At Wellness Suites, our goal is to provide you with one-of-a-kind health care that ensures the highest quality of health maintenance and disease prevention to help you live better and longer!
Wellness Suites are following the practices of world-renowned Dr. Mark Hyman who stands in the forefront of Functional Medicine.